Long Beach Litigation Attorney Working for You!
Civil Procedure: Joinder
Joinder of Claims: What claims may be joined in one action?
1. Permissive Joinder of Claims.
2. Compuslory Joinder of Claims.
3. Cross-Claims & Counter-claims.
Joinder of Parties: Who may participate in the action?
1. Permissive Joinder of Parties.
2. Necessary and indispensible Parties.
1. Indemnity & Contribution
1. Intervention as of right
2. Permissive Intervention
1. Rule 22 Interpleader
2. Statutory Interpleader
Class Actions: The class must be certified by the court.
1. Class so numerous that joinder of all members is impracticable
2. Common question of law or fact to the class
3. The claims of the representative parties are typical of the class
4. The representative parties fairly and adequately protect the interests of the class.
Long Beach Office Location
- Civil Litigation Law
- I Have Been Sued, Now What?
- Civil Procedure Law: Jurisdiction
- Civil Procedure Law: Venue
- Joinder of Claims & Joinder of Parties
- Civil Procedure Law: Discovery
- Civil Procedure Law: Demurrer
- Civil Procedure Law: Summary Judgment
- Civil Procedure Law: Motion to Strike
- Res Judicata & Collateral Estoppel
Our Southern California Litigation attorney serves greater Los Angeles and Orange County in communities such as Pasadena, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Norwalk, and Santa Ana and routinely appears in the local courts such as the Orange County Central Courthouse (Santa Ana Court), Pasadena Courthouse, Los Angeles Courts, North County San Diego Courthouse (Vista Court), Riverside Courts, and Long Beach Courthouse.
Years of Attorney Experience Trial, Law and Motion, and Discovery Years of legal experience in court with Criminal Defense, DUI, Drug Offenses, general civil litigation (including business law litigation, auto accidents, personal injury law, and probate litigation such as will contests), and family law such as divorce and child custody matters.